Please be reminded that those travelling to the United Kingdom are currently subject to travel regulations to reduce the spread of COVID19.
Travellers to the UK from amber list countries must isolate for 10 days upon arrival and are also required to:
1. Provide evidence of a negative COVID19 test
2. Book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of your quarantine. This will cost £210.
2. Passenger Locator Form
Please click here to refer to our COVID19 Travel Updates.
Please click here to thoroughly read UK Government guidance for arriving in the UK.
Remaining for six months
If you are visiting the UK for less than six months you are required to have a valid British Overseas Territories Citizen (BOTC) passport. No visa is needed.
If you are visiting the UK for more than a month but less than six months additional documents may be requested of you by UK Border Officials before being allowed entry. In addition to your BOTC passport, it is advisable that you also possess the following:
- Bank Statements
- Proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
- Proof of support of a third party (either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at the time of your visit) providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative documenting they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves.
Travelling with a minor
If you are visiting the UK with a minor and you are not their parent or guardian then you will require:
- A signed letter from the minor’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying them, and details of care and accommodation arranged in the UK
- A copy of the minor’s parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number. If the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) do not have a passport then another official document which bears their signature should be supplied